You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Sendermen wrote:

This forum is flooded by spam bots. If you're a new user, your account is marked as restricted. Please do properly introduce yourself to show you're not a spam bot. Moderators will then whitelist your new account. So tell us who you are and why you want to chime in.

Also, please don't send private messages to the moderators asking for your account to be unrestricted, just write your introduction here, that way everyone can see who you are and gets a chance to come and say hello.
-- Sendermen

Hello, I am new in the forum and I am not a bot big_smile! My name is Arnau and I am currently a videogames student, I am interested in making games more accessible to visual impaired people and I would love to take part on the forum discussions and be able to write my own topics!

Thank you!

Hi Austin and welcome to the forum.
Hope you have a good time around here.

@djbigred2006, I'm quite a fan of crazy party myself, although I've not played for a while. Hopefully you'll find other like minded people here.

@Gina and gozaltech welcome to both of you. Would you mind please saying a little  about yourselves so that we can make absolutely sure your genuine human beings interested in audiogames and not robots bent on flooding the forum with spam.
We don't need a  novel sized intro, just something about whether you like audiogames, maybe what your favourite game is or where your from, something like that. Sorry to be an ogre about this but we have had problems with spambots in the past, so need to be %100 sure your genuine forum users.

Hi, I play crazy party, and I live in Missouri. My name on there is husker, and I am headed on there to put a server up.

gozaltech wrote:

hi.

i am gozaltech, like playing games a lot

what i should do to prove a registration?

nice, I agree, same with post 452, I just play games to have fun, sometimes to come out on time with my shotgun in hand, and blasting some mo foes out of muh way! roflmao but yeah

hi.

i am gozaltech, like playing games a lot

what i should do to prove a registration?

My name is Gina, I like to play and communicate with people

hello everyone!
My name is Austin Schwan but I like to be called by isuck or ihatemylife or hi, that's why I go by on teamTalk and any audio games really. actually ok all of them escept for alter eon. So I want to chime in just to put my own too sence in here, and I also just like giving my opinions, or giving things that people might not know about. I have an anyaudio page with me playing beatstar and stuff. I have completed manomon and I use NVDA and I have many different snthisizers. I use windows 7 on my laptop, with a windows xp virtural machine. Thanks for readin and I hope you accept me into the audiogames.net forum, buy!

Hi papierek and welcome.

Hope you have fun on the forum  discussing Swamp and other games.

Hello guys! I am just papierek, it's mean a small piece of paper in polish. Meybe some guys know me from swamp or other games. I am 21 now, and i am interested in IT, programming and sports, especially showdown. Now, i am learning on polish and japanese academy of computer science, it's one of the best IT university in Warsaw.

Hi and welcome.
I definitely sympathise on the procrastination front big_smile.
People here play alsorts of things, and though playing fighting games by audio is discussed, its not the main focus of the site, so hopefully you'll find some fun games to try out, also perhaps ideas on sound and music.

any questions just ask, or check the faq in general game discussion.

Hello all,

My name is Stephen. I am a wannabe developer. Unfortunately I tend to be easily distracted and lack focus. I have ideas, then I get bored and have new ideas. I dip my hand in multiple genres, but I'm most interested in making long form RPGs in the tradition of Final Fantasy. Also sound effects and music really aren't my thing so that's a hurdle too.

I'm not a good self-manager. I would benefit from someone with a stick to beat me around the head when I stray.

As for games I like to play: RTS and RPGs mostly. I have been truly blind for only a handful of years, and when I could see I also loved fighting games. Yeah, I know, blind gamers still play them just fine, but it's hard for me to get into them anymore for personal reasons probably not shared by other blind gamers. Maybe I'd enjoy them more if I had another blind gamer to rely on for information and whatnot, but I don't know.

I never really cared for FPSs. That never held my interest. I liked a few, but not many.

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope I can be a productive member here in the future.

Hello.

Sorry about this rather late response.
Your certainly extremely welcome, indeed as an Erion fan myself I'd love to discuss the mud and ways to improve it.
Hope you have fun on here.

Hello everyone!

My name is Aelyn, I'm the owner of the MUD "Erion". A kind player posted about the MUD on this forum and I thought I'd chip in on the conversation.

Thank you for having me smile

-Aelyn

Hmmm not a bot you say? That sounds like bot talk to me big_smile.

Seriously welcome to the forum. There is certainly plenty of discussion of muds etc around here so hopefully you'll have a good time.

Hello everyone! I signed up a while ago, and love to play multiple audiogames, muds, and other friendly games for the blind. I am most definitely not a bot! big_smile

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.092 seconds (94% PHP - 6% DB) with 8 queries