You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Appologies for the slightly longer wait to get your accounts verrified this time around.
Hi MissouriMud, Ignotus welcome to the forum, I'm quite the fan of muds and rpgs myself so I look forward to discussing rpgs with both of you.

@Aziz, could you please give a little more information, eg, what sort of games you like or want to play, since I'm afraid at the moment I am not sure if your a human or not (especially given you posted the same message twice).
We don't need a lot, just something to be sure your not a spambot.

Hi there!

I'm primarily a mudder, but also enjoy audio games and wanted to join in some of the discussions here. smile

I hope everyone is well.  I've been an audio-game junkie for years on regular games, muds, online rpg's, etc.  Figured it was time I made a user to post on the forums.

Hello, this is Aziz Alshemmari from Kuwait

Hello. This is a
Aziz Alshemmari from Kuwait

Hello Gena and welcome.
We certainly have a variety of games around here, so whatever your fancy, you should find plenty to try out (see the database on the front page of this site for details).
Any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello Gena and welcome.
We certainly have a variety of games around here, so whatever your fancy, you should find plenty to try out (see the database on the front page of this site for details).
Any questions, feel free to ask.

My ame is Gena. I'm just looking for a good way to be more informed about blind friendly games for the computer. I'm retired and have a good bit of time on my hands and I love playingand learning new games.  Have a good day the thanks for contributing to the blind community.

Hi deswync and  to the forum.

Again, great to see audiogames.net so used in teaching games development.

Hey all my name is Deswyn and I'm also a student at UB working on an audio game using Google Cardboard. This game is more of an experiment of being able to follow audio in virtual reality.

Hello antoniodela15 and welcome, audiogames are a great thing to explore, so good luck in checking things out.
Any questions, please feel free to ask, or check the site faq.

@Samantha, as with the others on this course, your very welcome and we look forward to testing your games, it's great as Joseph said that the site is getting recognition from those teaching new developers, hopefully this will mean more audiogames in the future.

@2Can I just say that, whoever teaches this class, I'd like to meet her or him and shake her or his hand? I think we've just seen more sighted devs posting about accessible gaming in one fell swoop than in the entire history of this community. Maybe not quite, but still...pretty cool.

Hi, my name is Samantha Scott. I'm taking the audio-only class in the University of Baltimore. I was hoping to get feedback on my game, the Listening Spy, where the player sneaks into a competitors business to steal classified files while avoiding obstacles.

Hello!

This is my first post here.
I did not know about audiogames and Im here to see this new area for me!

See you in the forums

Hi Joey.

That sounds wonderfully creepy, and rather nostalgically like the first ever audio fps game, Shades of Doom. we'll look forward to meeting your monster ;D.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.147 seconds (97% PHP - 3% DB) with 9 queries