You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

I really want to meet new games and have the chanse to get them: my name is castiel and I'm 17 years old, prayed in Brazil, and I'll be happy to be accepted in this forun: hugs.

My name is Castiel: I would like to participate in the forun, to boost my knowledge about audio games, and video games too: I am 17 years old, and I live in Brazil: I will be very happy if accepted for: hugs.

Teste

So yes

Good evening to everyone: I'm glad you're here, and let's go,

hello everyone, I am Castiel, I am 17 years old, and I am very happy to participate in this forun, hugs for all:

@cankutdgrl welcome to the forum, if your not a gamer you might try some of the story based games like choiceofgames, or the gamebooks on the ffproject, as well as audio rpgs like A hero's call and Manamon.My wife didn't think she's a gamer either, but she's being converted big_smile.

@Hello Pierre and welcome. As I said interactive stories are definitely something we're interested in around here, so if you wanted to post details of your games in the new releases room we'd be interested to know.
Hope you have fun on the forum.

Hi,

My name is Pierre and as a voice actor and a choose you own adventure fan, I created 2 years ago Audigame, a bunch of short interactive audio drama (mostly in French but some of them in English) that you can find on iOS/Android smile

Now I'm developping a interactive story creation tool called Celestory, which allows you to transform any media into a game (such as text adventure from text, visual novel from drawings and of course audio game from audio tracks).

Happy to have found this forum !

Cheers,

Pierre

Hello, my name is Cankut Degerli. I'm living in İstanbul, Turkey.
I have been following A Hero's call topics sins I heard the game.
I'm not a gamer but interested with good stories.
So I hope I can wright messages to this forum.

Hi B&w and welcome.

There are no set rules about one account per person, but you might consider having a separate account each just so that you aren't always posting together, I can always change the name "black and white" to either Black or White and then have a separate account for the other of you, since if your anything like my brother and I you don't necessarily always agree big_smile.

Your equally welcome to post any topics you wish, hay if you have any questions etc posting topics is a good way to get them answered. Hope you have fun on the forum.

Well, we have nothing much to say. Just that we're two brothers who call ourselves Black and White.
We have an interest in audiogames and some may have seen us in games like TK and RS.
We decided to make an account for the boath of us because we rarely want to create a topic or somethin'. just to check things and reply or such.
Though I'm not sure it's against the rules or not.

Hi Chris and welcome.

Though news, new releases etc here are all about audiogames (since that's on the name of this site), we're certainly not against discussion of mainstream fighting games here at all, in General game discussion you'll find lots of people chatting about Streetfighter, killer instinct mortal combat etc just as much as about games like Eurofly and a hero's call.
So hope you have fun on this site either way.

Hi, I'm chris. I only recently got into audiogames, a few months ago to be precise. While I still prefer mainstream fighting games, I've had quite some fun with a few of these great audiogames. Been playing console titles for years now.

@Lyn hello and welcome your account is now unrestricted. I'm not sure where fl exactly is, but you'll certainly find a lot  games around here to play, both newly released ones in the new  releases room and others  in the site database on the front of site.
Any questions please ask, though you could also look in the site and forum faq in the general game discussion area.

@Alan, welcome as well. I'm afraid English is the only language we speak on this forum since it's the only language all the staff know, still, hope you find some good games to play and have a good time here.

To godsgirl and Alan: Please wait for your restrictions to be lifted, and welcome here. I know a little of portuguese so that's no problem for me, despite the forum is only for English language speaking people.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.080 seconds (90% PHP - 10% DB) with 8 queries