You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hi.

Well this is certainly the right place to discuss audiogames and games development, we look foreard to learning about your new releases and helping in any way we can, hope you have a good time on the forum.

Hi to all.
We are small team, which plan to make audio games. In our work we try to use the latest technologies, like binaural sound and vr. Genres of our games will be different, from card games to MMOFPS. Especially we want to make some horror games, like Silent Hill.
So, we want to join to this forum, to talk about audio games development.

Hi Kaia and welcome.

Well audiogame stuff is pretty much all we do over here, so your extremely welcome, and this is definitely the place to find out about new games and chat about existing ones.
Hope you have fun.

Hey! My name is Kaia and I'm a blind 14 year old from Norway. So, one day, I was sitting in my room doing blind kid stuff. That's when my boyfriend came up With this excellent idea. He was like "Hey, you should really consider getting an audiogames.net acount." and I thought, why not? I'm an audio game fan, and I  want to get to know other People that  like audio games too.  So, I made an acount. I've played audio games for quite some time actually. The first game I ever played was adventure at c: Aw, my poor little spacebar. I'm surprised it isn't destroyed yet. I still remember little 12 year old me being super scared of the Death sound. Roflflflfl. After that, I discovered more and more games that were accessible for the blind. I remember being super excited talking to my friends at School after I discovered online games. I was like, "[wow] guys, you have to try this! It's a game where you have to keep ducks dry, and dig for bonuses" Haha. Since then I've tried a lot of audio games, both for IOS and PC. I wanted to join this forum because I want to learn some more about audio gaming and maybe be able to help some  others With a few Things. Have an awesome day! Kaia.

Hello Lightsome and welcome to the forum.
We're always up for trying out any new games available and helping with development, as well as sharing experiences of the games we have, so hopefully you'll find being here a good experience.

Hello,
   that's Lightsome greeting you from Czech republic. I'm a 30yr old student of Applied informatics and programming is my great hobby.
   I have used this forum several times in order to find answers on development questions and now I'd like to become an active member. My big interest is to develop immersive cross-platform audio games.

Hi yousuf and welcome to the forum.

I have deleted the other account, but be aware we usually only allow one account per member. Still hope you have fun on the forum.

Hi adel.spence and welcome.

You should find plenty about programming tips over in our developer's room, and of course we discuss audiogames here endlessly. Hopefully you'll have fun.

hi all! my name is Adel Spence, and I love the audiogames.net forom! and I want to bee A audiogame programmer! I hup I can bee abble to post... thanks! o... and sory for the mis spelings...

@Accessible realities, interesting project, we'll certainly look forward to hearing about it, feel free to post in general game discussion, or indeed in new releases if you have anything playable people can try.

@Audacity welcome to the forum, as you might know I'm quite a smugglers fan myself, hope you have fun posting as opposed to just lurking.

I'm a long-time audiogames.net lurker. I've read all the news, and most of the new releases on and off for like ten years, and finally decided I was invested enough to just do it and post already. While I enjoy a quality first-person shooter (and recently learned how diverse that genre really is, after spending a weekend listening to a couple friends become entirely immersed in Farcry 5), I'm really looking for a multiplayer team-on-team RTS. My all-time favorite audiogames have been Sound RTS, back in the day before project development mostly died out and winning the game just became a matter of  all the right bullet points being checked off quickly enough; Smugglers 5, though grinding became really tedious once I knew how the game worked; Swamp, before it became dominated by a few level 524,552,000 people; warsim, because it's fun as hell even though I'd really love that kind of game with a more serious esthetic and story campaign; and A Hero's Call, because the design is so freaking intricate and well-done even though it's not my preferred type of game. I've also spent hours playing quality Muds, most of which were really fun for a few days before I got all the mechanics down, and you had to spend ten plus hours a week in order just to stay relevant. So if anyone has a great mud where that's not needed please, for the love of Dentin, let me know ok? I also despise pay-to-play, which I guess in just another way of saying I'd be really willing to shell out money for well-done, really high quality games. Anyways, though, I realized I'm accidentally posting a general discussion, so I'll just end it here and put it where it belongs. smile

Hi everyone,

My name is Zohar. For the past year I have been working on an accessibility software library for Unreal Engine 4 game engine. The goal of this library is to make it easy for game developers to make video games and XR (VR\AR\MR) accessible for people who are blind or have low vision.

This social impact project was a challenge I took upon myself, working full-time for a year using my own savings. A year later, I would like to share with you what the Accessible Realities library can do, be part of the community and ask for your valuable feedback...

Thank you!
Zohar

Greetings and welcome your audiogameness.
any games you come up with would certainly be interesting to know about, equally  feel free to just hang out and chat about audiogames, as it is sort of what we do here.

Hello everyone. I am Veljko. I love audiogames, and all that audiogame ish stuff. I'll post if I release any games of mine.

@Dark Thanks so much. I can't wait for the opportunity to share. Thank you for approving!

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.084 seconds (95% PHP - 5% DB) with 8 queries