You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hi! My name is Antonio Zimmerman. I'm a musician from Argentina. I started working on an accessible music game for mobile devices. I would like to get some guidance and, in the future, some feedback.
Thank you!

Greetings,
I am new to the forum and writing to introduce myself.  Karate25 recommended this forum to me.  I work at Shenandoah University and we are starting new programs in VR Design and ESports.  Karate25 has been educating us on thinking about accessible design in virtual worlds, so I thought i'd join here to learn more.  Here is a link to our VR program.  And here is a link to the Esports program. -Anne

Hi Laurin, welcome once again. You are now unrestricted.

@Socheat:
Thank you, it’s good to be back!

Welcome back to the forum Lauren!

Hi everyone.
So I finally worked out why I was unable to post anything... it took me awhile. big_smile I'm not the most creative person when it comes to choosing usernames, so I made it simple; I chose one that represents where my name (Lauren) comes from. I've actually already attempted to create a new account once, but I didn't realise that it would be deleted so fast and therefore didn't post as quickly as I perhaps should have. I understand why it was removed; I imagine that there are rather a lot of new accounts being created at any one time and a lot of them are spambots.
I've been a member of this forum for several years now under another username, lauren.downie96. However, I've not used that account properly in over a year and so I decided to create a new one for a variety of reasons. When I registered back in 2011, I was only 14 and if I were to look back at some of my earliest posts, I would probably find them incredibly embarrassing. I was a typical teenager; immature and quite naïve. I've changed a lot since then and I don't really want to be associated with some of the things I wrote on that account. I'd rather wipe the slate clean and start again.
I hope to be a little more active than I have been in the last few years; I look forward to playing games again and getting back in touch with people that I've not contacted in a while as well as talking to the newer members. smile
I'll sign off for now, I hope everyone's having a great day.

Lauren Downie

Hi Tomriddlegirl, welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted!

ok so this is my first post to this forum. i am here in the audiogames forum untill 2010 but never wrote anything. i hope you all forgive me but my english is not the best. so here is my atempt to introduce my self. i am here known as tomriddlegirl and i live in germany. i hope to get soon removed from the restricted status so i can try and post messages.

Hi Jacob, can we get a little more information from you? Are you doing sound design for a game, or are you interested in becoming one for the audio game market? What kind of audio games do you like to play?

Hi guys!
My name is Jacob. I'm sound designer and voice recordist from Poland. It will be pleasure to share my knowledge with you and of course I want to know your methods and workflows smile

Hello Toby. Nice youtube channel, and welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted.

Hi Toby here I am a blind gamer if you want to learn about who I am have a look at my film on you tube just search for gaming through new eyes looking forward to discussions on this forum
Toby

Hi Hazzle, sorry for the delay. You are now unrestricted.

WHy some of these accounts still restricted.

Thanks, @arqmeister!

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.033 seconds (80% PHP - 20% DB) with 8 queries