You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

aa ya i'm forget my gmail: [email protected]
sorry for this! have a nice day!

hi i'm a gamer and i want go to forum.audiogames.net. i'm 14 year old and i love playing games and listen musics.
i'm from georgia.

thank you dark! please unban my first account, because i want change my email to my first account's email

Okay Mahdi.

I've talked to the other moderators, and we have decided to give you one more chance on the forum.

Note though, that if you post about game cracks, that is ways to get games without paying for them, or if you start pestering developers of online games about bans, your new account will be banned from the forum, and steps will be taken to make sure you can't create another one.

hopefully though, this won't be necessary, so welcome back to the forum, hope you have fun.

ok

I have contacted the rest of the staff, we're discussing what's best to be done, please be patient and we'll let you know.

i know
so, whats your answer

@Mahdi, you were banned several times from the forum for different things, including constantly asking developers of online games to unban you  their games so many times it became rude, and also posting cracks, that is ways to play games without paying for them.

hello
i'm mahdi abedi, from esfahan/iran
its my second account, because my first account had problems
i red rules, and i know what cant i post and what can i post here
i maked my english better,
i want send pm to admins to tell they my problem, but...
i want tell it here
i posted desafio mortal link, then my internet finished, and my it charged in 3 days, i back to forum and it sed, you are banned from this forum
i tolled it to aprone and he sed tell to who banned you
i dont know and cant fined who banned me, so
i'm sorry for rong things i do
thank you for reading, mahdi

@maiquocdat, glad you like the anti spam system. Sorry to be pedantic but could you please indicate that your actually not a spambot yourself and are a human being interested in the subject of this forum,Ie audiogames? Then I can unrestrict your account.

Hi,
I I think that this is not a bad method to Keep spambots out, because as they are programs they don't know where they have to post first.

@Muslima Hello and welcome to the forum. Any questions, please feel free to ask, hope you have a good time.

@Imanual hopefully people on this forum can help with your research, feel free to post something in offtopic room, or in general game discussion if its gaming related and people will be glad to take a look.

My name is Immanuel. I research data analysis tools for visually impaired users. Hope to find some participants for user studies here!

Hello!
I am a new user. My name is Ameena Fatima and well, I was around from a long time ago, but never really got the time to create an account. Now that I have it, I am posting a message so you know who I am.
Peace onto all of you, and have a nice time.

@kortnee Hello and welcome to the forum, there are certainly plenty of rpg fans around here.

Hi Rob.
don't worry about questions, its one of the things this forum is here for. Hopefully you can get them answered and also find some great games to play too.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.059 seconds (94% PHP - 6% DB) with 8 queries